THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and CellHUT.com. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question. Governing Law and Forum Selection Clause: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of New York State, notwithstanding any conflict of laws principles. Any law suit or other claim arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement (or relating to any business transaction the https://www.cellhut.com or any affiliate website) must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York State. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
PRICING AND INFORMATION
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, CellHUT.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. CellHUT.com uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but CellHUT.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. CellHUT.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders are not binding upon CellHUT.com until accepted and confirmed by CellHUT.com. Once an order has been placed and accepted by CellHUT.com, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- All cancelled orders not shipped but their credit card is already charged will be charged $20.00 or 5% of the total invoice amount, whichever
- Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to 15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non refundable.
- We accept payments via Visa, Master Card, American Express.
- Do not accept online COD.
- We also accept Cashier's Check, Bank Checks, Certified Checks, Money Orders, and Wire Transfers, but shipping will be made after the payments have been cleared
- For all other payment methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated with all New York state shipments only.
Processing fee is applied to certain orders like:
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to the availability of goods and receipt of all necessary information.
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage will not be responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or imposed by:
Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond CellHUT.com control. No Rerouting or address corrections will be made while the shipment is in transit. Any reroute request will result in the shipment being sent back to CellHut.com. Customer is responsible for all charges under our return policy.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 10%, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred by CellHUT.com
- For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Cellhut.Com to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Cellhut.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify CellHUT.com of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- All orders/returns are only sent/received via shipping only. Neither a customer nor Cellhut can pick up of the ordered product or product to be returned.
- If one or more items in your order are not in stock, your order may split into two or more orders. We will charge and ship the items in stock and the rest will be placed under back order. Remaining items will be charged and shipped at a later date as per availability.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS & CHARGES POLICY
- 5% processing fee is applied to all orders being shipped to addresses other than their billing address
- 5% processing fee is applied to orders being shipped to Canada
- 5% processing fee is applied to all orders above $999.99
- $10 Processing fee is applied to all international orders (except Canada)
International shipping costs are calculated based on a number of factors, including the number of purchased items, the weight of the items and the destination country postal code. During Checkout, international shipping costs will be calculated. All international orders are subjected to a $10 processing fee.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer free shipping or free returns on international orders. All refunds processed towards international orders are subjected to a $30 Fee.
Please note that all custom duties, import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be levied as applicable.
The Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated with all New York state shipments only.
REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGES
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to the customer at customer's own expense.An RMA number is valid 14 days from issued date and Product must be in its original condition without any scratches or damage in the original manufacture box accompanied by all packaging, manuals, and accessories. Product must be 100% complete with ALL original box(es) and packaging materials, have original UPS codes on the manufacturer's box(es), manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- All Replacements and Exchanges for Cell phones can be processed only within 14 day. For accessories, bluetooth, battery etc returns and exchanges can only be processed within 7 days. Post the Returns/exchange period No RMA, No exchange, no refund will be processed.
- All returns must be accompanied by your ORIGINAL sales receipt. Product must be in its original condition without any scratches or damage in the original manufacture box accompanied by all packaging, manuals, and accessories.
- DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to CellHUT.com within 14 day period of receipt of merchandise.If the defective item is returned in the first 7 day period customer will be exempted from the restocking fee. Defective items returned after 7 day period are subject to 10% restocking fee on the cost of the products,shipping fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
- All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a minimum of 15% Penalty. The restocking fee will be determined at the discretion of CellHut.com based on the level of usage or damage applied to the products by the buyer.
- Any returns (Defective, Non-defective returns) not returned in "Like New Condition" including missing the original box, packaging material, contents accessories or manuals are subject to a 15% restocking fee and additional charges may be assessed for Products returned with any missing parts and/or accessories. After 14 day period, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
- The Customer pays shipping for all returns to CellHUT.com.
- CellHUT.com recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection since CellHUT.com will not be responsible for any damages to the returning shipments.
- Expected turn-around-time for all exchanges is 4 business days from the day we receive the product back. Although CellHUT.com will strive to process claims within 4-5 business days, shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process. Customer can expedite the shipping method for exchanges on his/her expense.
- An exchange sent to CellHut.com with express shipping may not guarantee to reduce the expected turn-around-time.
- Please allow 5 business days to process refund.
- For replacements, CellHUT.com ships back to the Customer via Ground service in the continental US.
- All claims for shortage, manufacturer's defects, or shipment error must be made within the first 3 days of arrival.
- RMA number must be visible on all return shipment’s label or may be refused and returned back to you. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For credits or refunds on returns, the latest prices less shipping/handling charges will apply.
- Physical damage will void all warranties.
- Under no condition will CellHUT.com cross-ship any item.
- CellHUT.com reserves the right to swap with the equivalent product for all replacements and exchanges in the event CellHUT.com is in unable situation to supply with the same products.
Refunds are processed within 5 days from the receipt of merchandise. Refunds for non-defective items are subject to 15% restocking fee, defective item returned within the first seven days of return time qualifies for full refund and defective items returned after 7 days is subjected to 10% restocking fee on the cost of the products, Shipping fee is NON REFUNDABLE. All returns must be accompanied by your ORIGINAL sales receipt. The product must be returned in its original condition accompanied by all the packaging, manuals, and accessories.
- All items must be returned in the original manufacture’s box. Items returned without boxes will not be accepted. Missing accessories, parts, manuals are subject to additional restocking fee.
- Life Timer on the phone cannot be more than 60 minutes to be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Before returning any product us, you first MUST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to the customer at customer's own expense.
- To obtain a RMA, please e-mail us at email@example.com (request must contain your full name, order number and contact phone number) or call at 516-583-5110. RMA number is valid for 14 days only from the issue date.
- Promotion Items: All promotion items should be returned with original packaging. Returns received without these items will result in a deduction of advertised price of the promotion item at the time of purchase.
Please note you will be responsible for all shipping and insurance charges for returns. If you choose not to insure your package, and we do not accept return of the Product for reasons stated above, you will be responsible for any loss or damage. The purchase price (less any applicable open box fees or missing parts fees) will be credited to your credit card account upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition.
Terms & Conditions for Clearance Corner:
Extended Warranty Options:
- No insurance is available on 'Clearance Corner Items'.
- Quality Control Check has been done on the Clearance Corner Items.
- All Clearance Corner Items fall under 'No Return Policy'.
- Please note that 'Clearance Corner' offers are limited to the stock on hand. When we offer clearance stock we often experience a high volume of orders and our real-time inventory system is sometimes not able keep up with the demand. Because of this, we may have to cancel specific orders. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- No coupons or promotions can be applied to Clearance Corner Items.
- While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.
- Regular Terms & Conditions don't apply to the Clearance Corner Items.
*** Waranty period begins from purchase date. Valid receipt required for all warranty service requests.
- Did you know that the average parts and labor to repair a cell phone / accessory is over $85.00 per occurrence.
- When the unexpected happened to you, don't be unprepared. Our Extended Warranty plan is perfect for anybody who wants a strees free solutions to an unexpected product breakdown. One phone call and you are covered.
- Warranty Exlusions - Damages caused by: Abuse, Accident; Careless Handling; Exposure to corrosive chemicals or liquids; Damage caused by leaky batteries; Negeligence; Scratches; Shipping charges to and shipping damage insurance to the Warranty Repair Center; No Problem Found - By the warranty repair Center