Samsung I7500 Galaxy Black (Unlocked Quadband) GSM Cell Phone
Samsung introduced its first Google Android device, the Samsung I7500.
Samsung I7500 is by far one of the most impressive Android smartphones announced to date.
Featuring an impressive 3.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen display,the Samsung I7500 is a purely touchscreen device similar to the HTC Magic in form.
Along with the large AMOLED touchscreen display, the Samsung I7500 also includes other impressive multimedia features such as a 5 mega-pixel camera that supports a number of various codex formats, a high capacity 1500mAh battery, and a huge memory capacity of some 40GB's (Internal memory storage of 8GB, with up to 32GB external microSD card support).
Samsung Galaxy has a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and geotagging.
There's also an onboard 3.5mm headset jack although Samsung didn't scrap out their proprietary connector since you still need that for charging.
Samsung I7500 Features:
* HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (900 / 1700/ 2100MHz)
* EDGE / GPRS (850/ 900/1800/1900)
* Display: 3.2" HVGA(320x480) AMOLED
* Camera: 5 MP Camera (Auto Focus), Power LED
* Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
* Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA, RA
* Features: Full Web Browser Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
* YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Android Market
* Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, 3.5mm ear jack
* Memory: Internal memory: 8GB
* External memory: Micro SD (Up to 32GB)
* Battery: 1500 mAh * Size: 115 x 56 x 11.9mm
- Samsung I7500 Galaxy Black
- User Manual
- Travel Charger