Arriving later this year running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), Galaxy Note 2 with 4G LTE combines the productivity of a tablet with the convenience of a smartphone and the S Pen features you need to unleash your creativity," wrote AT&T. But they provided no date. Samsung's "phablet" will feature a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen and a rear 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and front 1.9 megapixel CT camera. It has a 1.6 Ghz quad-core processor and 4G LTE data speeds. It is also expected to have Android 4.1 Jelly Bean pre-installed and come with the S Pen experience and comes with up to 64GB of memory with 2GB RAM and a microSD slow up to 64GB.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-R950 CDMA Phone
- Samsung Note II SCH-R950 Battrey
- Samsung Note II SCH-R950 Charger
- Samsung Note II SCH-R950 Headset
- Samsung Note II SCH-R950 User Guide