- WAAS-enabled 12-parallel-channel vehicle GPS navigator with suction-cup mount
- Built-in speaker offers voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions via intuitive menu-driven interface
- Includes City Select North America DVD, with nearly 6 million points of interest in U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
- 128 MB Transflash data card receives mapping data; high-contrast backlit FSTN monochrome display
- Runs on 2 AA batteries or included 12-volt adapter cable; 3 x 2.74 x 2.15 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
No larger than a baseball and priced with affordability in mind, the StreetPilot i2 GPS navigation system is a great fit for commuters, college students, and corporate travelers looking to experience the ease and enjoyment of satellite navigation for the first time. Don't let the small size fool you; the i2 boasts many of the same powerful functions as Garmin's premium vehicle GPS navigators.
The StreetPilot i2 features a unique and convenient click-to-enter scroll wheel and a back button that makes it easy to select a destination from the unit's menu-driven interface. It also offers voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions through a built-in speaker, and should you miss a turn, the i2 will automatically recalculate the route to put you back on course. And perhaps most conveniently, the unit moves easily from vehicle to vehicle thanks to the integrated suction cup mount, so you don't need to go through a cumbersome process each time you change cars.
- Garmin StreetPilot i2 GPS Navigator